Friday, March 20, 2009

Sixth in SIX :)...

Go to your photos folder in your computer. Go to the 6th folder of photos. Go to the 6th picture in that folder. Put the picture on your blog and a description of it. Invite six friends to join the challenge. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

and my sixth in six is......

TADAAAAAAA........................

I would love to ignore this tag but it seemed kinda fun and besides, it's hard to ignore a tag by someone stupendously crazy (yeah, you Mel) hahaha

there isn't anything special about this picture...it's just one of those random abstract images i shot during my bored moments which happens to be the sixth picture in my sixth folder :). Am not gonna tag anyone for this, but if anyone who are interested to do this...do inform me because it would be interesting to see what you have hehehe...

Ciao peeps :)...

No comments: