Monday, July 7, 2008

groggy ramblings....

man...i havent slept since my last post this morning, had too many things in mind which needs major considerations.

as i lay awake in bed trying to force myself to sleep, irrelevant thoughts and trivial matters seem to pop up and clutter up my already cluttered mind with more junks. so i decided to continue doing my paperworks (yeah, actually brought my work home just in case i might get bored hehe) right up until 5am when i finally felt sleepy. but the moment i plopped onto bed, my mind started reeling with junks again and i was left tossing and turning...geez...

was actually waiting for 1 particular message last night, and i was quite sure i was supposed to have at least a news at 10.40pm cos i couldn't shake that feeling of being missed (waaa, i'm finally psychic eh hahahaha), but alas..it was just high hopes and false alarm :P. no..the fact that i didn't hear anything didn't keep me awake hehe.

man...i am SO groggy right now and it feels like i'm floating on air (no..i didn't take drugs either hahaha), it's just a matter of time until my hyperactivity kicks in (yeah, i get a bit hyperactive when i'm terribly sleepy...).

morning peeps...

No comments: