Thursday, October 9, 2008

paternal bond...

Been up and working since 4am this morning and it would be strange if i wasn't the least grumpy. but a kid made my day for just being there and for asking a flattering question, a question i would've never considered nor expected from anyone especially from this kid :).

The paternal bond was instantaneous, we laughed, had fun and i was carrying him around like he was my own kid. then the question appeared, whispered softly in my ear while having him in my arms, 'can you marry my mom?' and looked me straight in the eye. i was dumbfounded for awhile and laughed at it as a 5 year old's innocent rambling, but it did strike a chord in me of how prepared i am to settle down :).

next time when i do have a son of my own, i want him to be exactly like the kid :)...
ps: damn sleepy and missing the little guy :)

8 comments:

sweetie~ said...

apa lagi? ada green lite sda tu....hahaha. instant ba nda payah susah2 buat lagi....

Claire said...

i realy think u shud settle down cepat2 la kalau gni..;)

mama dia msh buli kasi masuk dlm list ka? hehe

Unknown said...

"next time when i do have a son of my own, i want him to be exactly like the kid :)..."

you want your kid to ask a stranger to marry his mom aka your wife ka? hahaha!

JerryInc said...

sweetie: ya bah kan, instant baby hahaha

claire: mama dia nda buli owh...rijik bulat2 haha

Riq: i was referring to his spirit lah hahaha

Wel^Beiolman said...

wahahaha...pandai ko p tackle anak dia ah jerry..hehe....mama pun mama la..senang lg tu mau jg..ehe..ba apa lg..mcm mau selalu sda ni cerita kawin ko ni tau..hehe..

JerryInc said...

ya bah wel...if only i could now hahaha

SiGracy said...

lops.....sumandak ko ada anak suda? ...citt

JerryInc said...

ciss...bukan lah Gems hahaha