Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the hermit...

yeah i know...i should start actively update this blog with the everyday happenings be it irrelevant, stupid or downright boring hahaha.

okay, went for a drink last night since today's gonna be a public holiday. mind you, i haven't been drinking as much as i used to nor have i been going out. i brought my camera along in case a photo opportunity arises for me to use in my line of work as an inspiration. so there i was at my usual waterhole, still in my office attire and all alone taking random pictures while being glanced at strangely by the crowd. the hell with what they thought of me, i couldn't care less...i mean, if they have something against a (good looking) guy drinking all by himself at the bar counter with a camera in his hand, just know that it takes more to be alone by choice rather than be a pretentious idiot who thinks being surrounded by people they barely know is a cool way of gaining fame hahaha.

nothing much was gained in the lone quality time, except for that one interesting brief episode which eventually hinted it was time for me to head home. here's the approximate re-enactment of the episode:

guy: ko sendiri kah?
me: ya...
guy: ko photographer kah?
me: bukan...
guy: sa rasa ko mimang photographer, sebab beberapa kali suda sa nampak ko ambik2 gambar sebelum ni...

yeah, that got me wondering...it has been quite a while since i last did any street photography myself...

me: yakah, ko silap urang tu, sa baru jak belajar bergambar ni...
guy: ndalah, sa tau ko tu...

*i think i gave him a disgusted smirk...

guy: ko ambik gambar kahwin kah? buli juga ko ambik gambar masa wedding sa nanti...
me: nda lah, kan sa bilang sa baru jak belajar bergambar. tapi kalau ko mau, sa buli tulung rekomen photographer lain lah...
guy: ko jangan rendah diri sana bah, sa tau ko buli tu jadi photographer..

*okaaayyy...i was in the mood to be alone, and i don't appreciate strangers making small talk with me...

me: sepa nama ko tu?
guy: wan
me: wan, ko celebrate raya kan? *had to ask, he looked like a Malay...
wan: ya, napa?
me: selamat menyambut bulan ramadhan *was hoping he would get the sarcasm and leave me alone...
wan: tenkiu...ko cinakah?
*damn it...how stupid can a person be...
me: bukanlah, campur. ermmmm...pa ko buat sini time bulan ramadhan?
*enter sarcasm again...
wan: tedalah juga, saja rilek2 sma kawan...
*with that remark, i kinda laughed...cos i realized i could be an ass with my next question...
me: rilek-rilek aa *laugh*, ermmm...brapa hari ko nda buli pi masjid lepas hari ni? *enter evil laugh*
wan: ishh, jan ko gitu bah (and joined in the laughter...idiot)

he started talking about stuff which i don't quite remember because i kinda blocked him out from my head..only after awhile was i kind enough to entertain him for abit...

me: sa mau balik suda lepas minuman sa abis ni..
wan: awal lagi bah, baru pukul 11 bah ni *while pointing to his wrist watch
me: tapi jam sa bilang masa untuk pulang suda *while pointing to the non-existent watch on my wrist

me: sa rasa kawan ko sna boring suda tu...*another hint for him to leave me alone
wan: ya kan..nanti sa datang balik
*klu ko nda datang pun nda apa...i thought to myself...

the moment he left, i quickly finished my drink and quitely left the bar hahaha.

when i got in my car, it suddenly dawned on me that....IT TOOK ME 4 LARGE BOTTLES OF BEER TO GET DRUNK hahahaha. gosh...i am getting old :)



life is good...ciao peeps :)




No comments: